Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Three Knit Scarves

Red Scarf
Pattern: Drop Stitch Scarf Yarn: Caron Simply Soft

I finished it yesterday, and wore it today.
Lovin' my new scarf!



Green Scarf
This green scarf is also the same drop-stitch pattern, knit in October 2011 for a gift. I used Knit Picks Swish Tonal yarn and let me tell you, it was a dream to knit with. Beautiful yarn!

Black Scarf
The third scarf is one I made my son for Christmas. The pattern is called the
Manly Scarf #7. Really. I think there must be manly scarves #'s 1 through 6, and maybe more....I didn't pursue it. But #7 is a winner because it was a fun pattern to knit, and my son wears his scarf all the time on these cold days. The yarn is Knit Picks Swish Worsted.

Yea for scarves! I love knitting and wearing them during the winter months. Happy knitting, happy sewing, happy whatever hobby you're enjoying. :) Ruth

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all 3!!! Nicely done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarves, thanks for all the links. My mom has been on a scarf knitting kick and she will really like these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother makes rather similar scarves, but she crochets with big fuzzy yarn, instead of knitting. It comes out in a beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like a hand knit scarf and all of yours came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete