Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Days, Sew Days


Sewing and knitting....I like snow days! We "never" get snow in Oklahoma, but ha, we have had 7 snow days in the last two weeks. And when it snows, I like to sew. :) (Yes, sometimes homeschoolers get snow days, too).


The skirt: Ottobre 04-2007 #14 "Pleated Skirt"
Size 110

The top: Ottobre 01/2009 #12 "Kaisa Blouse"
Size 110, lengthened

The sweater: "Little Girl's Shrug" #288 from Pure & Simple
Size 6, Berroco Comfort yarn

More details at Ravelry and Pattern Review if you're interested in the details.

On another note, I am so thankful for all your comments on our posts here at Sew Chic. We are truly blessed by you, our readers.

Happy sewing,
Ruth

7 comments:

  1. I wish we had snow days here! I love your shrug - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, she looks darling in all her new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very nice outfit! I love the cardigan. Is it called a cardigan still when it is short? Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has not snowed here in San antonio since 1984 and it snowed here too! It wasn't much snow and it was for one day but it was exciting!
    I was a baby when it snowed last =)



    http://www.herconfessionsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had some snow days this year too and I absolutely love them and sewing is my top priority on a snow day. I love this outfit on your cute model with the snow in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Latley we have had flood days and weeks, luckily I have stayed dry, but marooned. Lots of knitting, crochet and sewing being done. Love your site. I am in Australia.

    ReplyDelete