Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Top 10 Advanced Machine Features

I saw this on TrueUp this morning, and thought it was really interesting.

Top 10 Advanced Machine Features

My Pfaff 1474 has 4 of the top 10 features, the needle up/down button, the needle threader, speed control button, and an advanced feed system (the duel feed, different then what they show on the Janome machine).

Oh to have some of these features though... imagine an automatic thread cutter!! That would be pretty sweet.

I'm really happy with my machine, it's a workhorse, but a girl can still dream, right?

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    The link is not working for the top 10 features and I can't find it on the True Up link. Could you possibly repost the link? Thank you so much.
    Sivje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sivje, Sure enough, it wasn't working. I've corrected it now. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete