Thursday, September 24, 2009

commercial break...

Search & Win

Swagbucks...I know it sounds kind of cheesy, but it's kind of fun...Since I started using Swagbucks 5 months ago, I've earned $45 in amazon gift cards --completely free, with no strings attached....now if only Amazon sold fabric, then I'd be really happy!

So what is Swagbucks? It's a search engine (powered by Google and Ask) that randomly rewards your searches with "swagbucks", basically points which you can save to redeem for amazon gift cards or other stuff in the swag store. I'm sure you do internet searches everyday anyway, why not earn something from them??

That's all there really is to it--just do your normal seaches on the Swagbucks search engine instead of your normal search engine. Win swagbucks every day and then redeem them for cash!

Find out more, and sign up HERE. When you sign up using any of these links, I'll get referral points too. Then when your friends sign up using your referral link, you'll get even more swagbucks too!

Cheers!
Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't Amazon own Fabric.com now? Check and see if you can use your swagbucks with them for fabric~

    Great way to save up some spending cash!

    Lynda in LV

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for telling me about this! I just signed up and it's really fun!
    -Sarah from Create Studio
    www.createstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete