Thursday, February 14, 2008

Knitting Needle Roll and Sweetie-Pies

Jessica made this knitting needle holder for me for Christmas, and I just love it! I love her fabric choice, and I like how she machine quilted free-handedly around the flower motifs. Best of all, I like that I can now keep all my knitting needles in one place and in order.



You can tell from this next picture that I have more double pointed needles than straight needles. I think I may ask Jessica to make me a smaller roll just for my sock needles which I seem to collect. :-)

I really do not have many straight needles, but I do have a nice set of Knit Picks circular needles that are stored in their own needle case. I don't find much use for the straight needles since most anything I would do on straights can be done on circulars.






Okay, these pictures aren't sewing related, but I thought I'd post them anyway. Here are Jacob and Emily. Both sick. Both trying to take a nap on the same couch. It didn't work. Hopefully J. and E. won't be sick for long.



My three older girls and my grandson are pictured here.... Sweetie-pies, all of them.


Oh, and yes, this is my next daughter, Sweetie-Pie #4, doing something not-so-sweet with her eyeball. Hmm....maybe this is what all 12 year olds do?



Happy Valentine's Day!
Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Hey, are are they feeling this morning? Elliot seems to be feeling a lot better!

    See you later!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete