Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I Opened an Etsy Store!

I first read about Etsy from Annie, (either on her blog or on an email list) and I immediately signed up. That was in August 2006. This week, Jessica and I were talking about Etsy and once again I was inspired to get started with Etsy. Today I listed 6 items, and hopefully they will sell. Thank you, Jessica, for motivating me on with this. I hope you get your store up and running soon. Yes, Jessica is going to open an Etsy store, too! I'm excited to see where this all goes, if anywhere. Take a look if you wish: www.sewchic.etsy.com.

4 comments:

  1. I have an Etsy shop too! Love it. Only tip I have is next time you list spread it out through either the day/week. With etsy items fall behind quickly. So, if you list 2 times a day or once a day your items and shop will get more traffic. It's a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an etsy shop too and love it! Everyone seems so nice and friendly! If you would like to check out my shop it it MyLittlCuddleBugs.Etsy.com. Your shop looks great! I echo Amber that the more often you can post, the less likely you will get buried by other items. Good luck and I hope you have many happy sales!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot to add that I love the hand embroidered tea towel!!! Simply beautiful with that lacy edge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I got the pattern for the quilt you showed on this post! I found it by accident and I just love it!

    I can't wait to get it in the mail! :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete