Monday, January 08, 2007

More Christmas Projects--Purses


I thought I would share a couple of pictues that a friend sent me. She used the Kwik Sew Clutch Purse Pattern to make all of these beautiful purses as gifts for friends at Christmas. I love how she used various Chinese brocade fabrics to create such a formal look. Thanks for sending me the pictures, April. They came out so nice!










Below are a few pictues of the Chic Purses I made this Christmas for the girls in our family. I adapted the Threads Pattern to fit some little fancy pocketbooks I'd bought. I also lined them and interfaced the outer layer to give them a bit more body, rather then just putting a binding on the top edge as the pattern suggests. I had so much fun using some of the vintage trims and fun buttons I had in my stash to make these!



4 comments:

  1. Those purses are so cute! Thanks for posting them, Jessica.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, these are all really cute!

    ReplyDelete