Saturday, February 04, 2006

Our first home??


Yesterday Justin and I put a low offer on this home. It was rejected and we plan to put another higher offer on it tomorrow. Please pray that our offer will find favor with the owner and that we will be able to get this house. It just really felt like "home" to Justin and me and we both feel like this is what God showed us as "the one". If this is indeed the house that God has for us, I know that it will all work out in His good time, but I still feel rather nervous and uptight. Almost everything about it was perfect, and it will be really hard for me if for some reason it doesn't work out!


Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry! My experience on purchasing homes (my parent's and ours) has been that if it was meant to be, you will sail right into it very quickly. If there's difficulty or struggle, beware.
    God always has something better in mind than you can dream up, just tell him to take care of it, like any good daughter. He knows our nerves can't take it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a nice house.I Hope the
    owner excepts your offer. I love your
    dress, is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete